Poem name:- Bassbaba Sumon returns from death.
Poem Name:- Bassbaba Returns from Death.
Written by: Aminul Islam Ripon.
One day I too will recover like Bassbaba. That day all diseases will be free from the body, regardless of the body, I will walk without hindrance. I will sing with my voice on the road, I will sing again, I will sing in the light of a rush of lampposts in the lifeless city. I will see you again in the light of a rush of lampposts, I will overcome the darkness on the stage of life, this life surrounded by compassion will be colored by my own eyes.
The four walls of the house wanted to recognize me from this world, leaving this final illusion in the depths of my being. Today I am alive, expressing the firm conviction of living. We must continue in the war of life, not leaving the struggle, we must build this life through struggle. From the war-torn life, life will bring blood, so that this life may be the best life of all time. You will sing on the open stage, your voice will be in harmony with the lives of hundreds, you will see the possibilities and impossibilities, you will forget all the sorrows, you will also be the Bassbaba who returned from death.
Bassbaba - Sumon


Comments
Post a Comment