Poem: You are in the shadow of myself.
Poem: You are in the shadow of myself.
Written by: Aminul Islam Ripon
You are the only reason for me to live in the invisible dead shadow - where countless memories of my brain surround you. Sometimes I am sad, sometimes I am depressed, sometimes I sit quietly and draw a picture of your memories in my mind on the four walls of my heart, and sometimes I lie neglected in a corner of the room!!!
I have lost everything, I have lost the one who was "you" in my self - I have also lost the shadow of my self! When the night falls, the cries of the insects and the screams of the self gradually captivate me! Only my sighs from the depths of my heart - I am afraid of returning alive in the four walls of my heart.


Comments
Post a Comment